Thursday 20th – Sunday 23rd September 2018
- Cranes, herons, egrets, and spoonbills at Marquenterre
- Thousands of migrant waders and wildfowl around the Somme estuary
- Hobby, Sparrowhawk and Honey Buzzard at Marais de Guines
- Migrant passerines at migration hotspots: Ring Ouzel & Pied Flycatcher possible
- Marsh Harrier and chance of Osprey at Romeleare Wetlands
- Rare woodpeckers, Hawfinch, Short-toed Treecreeper & Crested Tit
- Eurotunnel, Minibus throughout & half-board.
This holiday is organised by Bargain Birding Club, and led by me. Please contact email@example.com for more information and to book.