16th – 19th September 2017
A weekend self drive break to explore the wild areas of Dorset, including a day on Brownsea Island. £399 per person (no single sup) – to register interest or book please use the Contact Me Page.
- Explore the heathlands and wetlands of Dorset
- Spend a day on Brownsea Island
- Spend an evening Badger-watching
- Spend a day experiencing bird migration on the Isle of Portland
- Comfortable en-suite accommodation
- All meals included (apart from lunch on day 1)
- Guiding by Simon Ginnaw throughout the trip
- Entrance to all reserves
- Use of our field guides and top-of-the-range telescopes
- Individual checklists of the birds we will be looking for
There will be a maximum of twelve participants on this holiday to ensure everyone has individual attention.
The cost does not include: personal travel insurance, fuel and travel during tour, alcoholic drinks and any extra snacks, any items of a personal nature.
Places are limited on this exciting short break, so please contact us early to book your place.