The Ultimate Dungeness Wildlife Experience
JOIN EXPERIENCED ORNITHOLOGIST & CONSERVATIONIST SIMON GINNAW FOR A DUNGENESS TOUR TO REMEMBER!
Enjoy a wildlife safari out off the coast of the Dungeness National Nature Reserve for a chance of observing marine mammals such as harbour porpoise, grey & common seals, and seabirds. A chance to enjoy close views of gannets, terns, skuas, auks, scoters, and more!
The trip can be combined with lunch or dinner at the nationally renowned The Pilot Inn, and the option of a short guided walk at the Dungeness RSPB Reserve.
- 2-4 hour boat trip (dependent on conditions), on a slow speed charter boat, with room to stand and photograph wildlife.
- A chance to observe marine mammals and seabirds up close
- A chance to observe seabird feeding at close-range
- Services of highly experienced boat skipper & wildlife guide.
- Maximum 6 passengers per trip. We believe in quality not quantity & want you to have an excellent & memorable experience whilst a passenger on board!
- Enjoy the unique Dungeness scenery from the sea.
For dates please visit: