Thursday 2nd – Monday 6th May 2019
A weekend organised by Bargain Birding Club, exploring the superb habitats and reserves in North France.
- Waders, wildfowl, herons, egrets and storks at Marquenterre
- Nightingale, Turtle Dove and Cuckoo at Romeleare and Guines
- Bluethroat, Whitethroat and other migrant warblers
- Black Woodpecker, Crested Tit and Short-toed Treecreeper
- Honey Buzzard, Marsh Harrier and Osprey
- Possibilities of wild boar and deer at Marquenterre
- Stay in a traditional French Auberge
- Minibus throughout & half-board.
This holiday is organised by Bargain Birding Club, and led by me. Please contact email@example.com for more information and to book.