Wednesday 27th – Sunday 1st July 2018: Northern Ireland
Sunday 1st – Wednesday 4th July 2018 (3 day extension): Galloway, Scotland
Coast: £499 pp
A 5-8 days birdwatching holiday organised by Bargain Birding Club.
- Seals and seabirds on Rathlin Island and around the Causeway Coast
- Eider, Black Guillemot, Guillemot, Puffin, Razorbill, Gannet & Skua
- Orchids and geology at Giants Causeway and Carrick-a-Rede
- Dippers, kingfishers and flycatchers in the gorgeous Glens of Antrim
- Red Squirrels and wildfowl at Mount Stewart and Castle Espie
- 3-day extension in Galloway to explore The Rhins and The Machars
- Flights, minibus throughout & half-board.
This holiday is organised by Bargain Birding Club, and led by me. Please contact email@example.com for more information and to book.