Friday 7th – Sunday 16th June 2019
Cost: in the region of £1,400 per person Deposit: £400.00 per person No Single Supplement
- Visit the best wildlife habitats in Bulgaria
- Enjoy specialist species in the Balkan, Strandzha, Rhodophe Mountains
- Raptors including Griffon, Black, & Egyptian Vultures, Golden, Imperial, & Booted Eagles, Levant Sparrowhawk.
- One of the best locations to look for Wallcreepers.
- Enjoy remarkable plants, insects, amphibians & reptiles.
- Find a variety of herons, ducks, waders, and 2 species of Pelican
- Enjoy colourful Bee-eaters, Hoopoes & Rollers.
- Warblers including Bonelli’s, Olivaceous, Marsh, Savi’s, Paddyfield & Barred.
- Enjoy local foods & drink
- Led by 3 expert naturalist guides.
- 9-nights in comfortable hotels with en-suite facilities
- All main-meals included except lunch on Day 1
- Services of a knowledgeable local guides & minibus travel throughout Hungary.