Saturday 24th – Wednesday 28th February 2018
Cost: £850pp (Deposit: £120)
- Explore the Parc Naturel Regional de la Foret d’Orient for up to 6 species of woodpecker, Firecrest, Crested Tit, & Short-toed Treecreeper
- Watch large congregations of Cranes (numbers can reach 25,000!)
- Rare raptors such as: White-tailed Eagle, Rough-legged Buzzard & Hen Harriers
- Winter wildfowl such as Smew & Tundra Bean Geese
- Services of an expert naturalist guide
- Small group experience: 7 people.
ACCOMMODATION Stay in a comfortable family-run hotel in Giffaumont-Champaubert, for 4-nights. All rooms are en-suite.
MEALS All included, excluding lunch on the first day. Evening meals to be eaten at hotel. Lunches will be picnics using fresh French foods.
The price is per person, and is fully inclusive of return Eurostar travel, minibus travel from Paris, all accommodation, meals, entrance fees and permits, species checklists, services of Simon Ginnaw, & Jason Mitchell, and use of telescope.
As with all tours, the price excludes travel insurance, drinks & other personal expenses