Friday 7th – Monday 10th December 2018
Cost: £459.00 per person (self drive option available) Deposit: £100.00 Single Supplement: £57.00
- Visit the impressive wetland reserves at Hickling & Strumpshaw.
- Enjoy hidden locations & and little-visited reserves on the Broads
- Search for rare wetland birds such as Bittern, Bearded Tits, & Crane
- Watch impressive birds of prey & search for hunting owls
- Experience the UK’s largest corvid roost, as seen on Autumnwatch
- A chance to see mammals such as Chinese Water Deer, Brown Hare & Otter
- Discover & spend time with a Grey Seal colony as they gather to give birth
- All meals included, except lunch on Day 1
- Spaces limited to 6-10 people.