Saturday 3rd – Monday 5th March 2018
A weekend exploring the picturesque Thetford Forest.
Cost: TBC – to register interest or book please use the Contact Me Page.
- Prime area for Goshawk and Great Grey Shrike.
- One of the best areas for all British finches.
- Explore the forests for all 3 woodpeckers.
- Comfortable en-suite rooms in traditional inn.
- All meals included (apart from lunch on day 1)
- Guiding by Simon Ginnaw throughout the trip
- Minibus travel throughout from and back to Kent
- Entrance to all reserves
- Use of our field guides and top-of-the-range telescopes
- Individual checklists of the birds we will be looking for
There will be a maximum of twelve participants on this holiday to ensure everyone has individual attention.
The cost does not include: personal travel insurance, alcoholic drinks and any extra snacks, travel to and from agreed pick-up points, any items of a personal nature.
Places are limited on this exciting short break, so please contact us early to book your place.